Monday, August 25, 2008

FW: A Big Thank you from Michigan


------ Forwarded Message
From: Ronald R
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:59:14 -0400
To: "Dr. Lloyd Hey

Subject: A Big Thank you from Michigan

Dr. Hey,

I just wanted to write and express my gratitude.

Lysanne and I received the DVD and the software and we are overwhelmed with your generosity.  I know that Lysanne will put the software to good use this fall with the sports-photography, slide-show and end-of-season DVD work that she does so well.   Since receiving the DVD on Saturday,  Lysanne has watched the surgery twice and I have seen it one-and-a-half times.  Molly watched it with her best friend Sydney.  Sydney wants to be a doctor.  Who knows, maybe a future surgeon has been inspired!

You have fused Molly’s back and made it straight and secure.  Equally you have made my family secure and confident through a very scary and anxious time.  You have greatly helped Molly with her posture (and indirectly her esteem at this tender age in her life).  You have inspired Lysanne to greater heights in her work through your gift of “Final Cut”.

I shared our story and your good work with a friend of mine, ________.  Her sister is __________.  I am told that _______’s daughter, ______ is an accomplished 6’4” basketball player in Indianapolis.  Like Molly , ________ is also kyphotic.  I have given them your name and they may call you.

Once again, thank-you for all that you have done and continue to do.  

May God Bless you.

Ron ________

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: