Sunday, November 15, 2009

Email from grateful adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) mom after surgery. FW: Ann Cox/Nov. 9th surgery

From: COURTNEY
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:50:08 -0500
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject: Ann /Nov. 9th surgery

Hello, Dr. Hey!

It's Sunday so I thought I'd e-mail you, just in the event you might
check your mail,  and tell you that Annie has really turned the
corner.   She's watching a movie, has had a shower (hated every minute
of it but that's fine) and is looking much better!  She actually
laughed out loud at an old episode of Mary Tyler Moore, which made her
father's day.  Mine too.  She came home yesterday on my 47th birthday
and I've never had a better present in my life.  It was a rough first
day home but I imagine that's typical.

She still has quite a bit of abdominal distention, a lot of
discomfort, etc.,  but that seems to be getting incrementally better
too.

If I had the words to thank you, I'd say them a thousand times -- at a
minimum.

I will call your office tomorrow to schedule our follow-up appointment.

God has really blessed us with your skill and expertise -- not to
mention your perfect bedside manner and concern for our whole family.

Love from our whole family,
Courtney


------ End of Forwarded Message
Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: