Friday, November 20, 2009

Encouraging word from a nurse after spine surgery with us.

From: VICKI
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:38:47 -0800 (PST)
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject: surgery

Dr. Hey,
Wanted to just drop a line and thank everyone involved in my care, most
especially you. This was without exception the best hospital experience I
have ever had. Your office staff, inclusive of yourself are the best. Duke
Raleigh Hospital excellent, I mean from pre admissions, the speed and skill
level are excellent, they are extremely caring people. The day of surgery
at all levels went like a well oiled machine, with a lot of caring people at
every aspect. The OR staff, Recovery, my 2nd floor nurse, PT, OT, yourself,
always seeming to show up, just the overall experience was exceptional. As
you know I am a Nurse, and probably more expecting than most, well, it was
the Best!. Would love to work for an organization like yours. I feel
really good, much less pain, but I am careful to be to hopeful since it is
so early in the recovery.

Your are without exception the best, and I will recommend you to all I know
who need your help. Thank God Pam Waldhauser sent me to you. You were a
gift from God to me, thanks! See you soon.
Thanks so much,
Vicki

No comments: