Monday, February 22, 2010

Disorders of the Spine Conference

I just got back from four days away at a neurosurgery spine
conference, down in Orlando Florida, and today is my first day back to
work, in my regular "scrubs" outfit. It is good to be back.

The 26th Annual Meeting of the AANS/CNS section on DISORDERS OF THE
SPINE AND PERIPHERAL NERVES was a good conference.
I got a chance to catch up with my former Duke Spine Fellow, Dr. Ollie
Damisa, who is now working in Virginia and doing well. So good to see
you Ollie!

Over the next few days, as time allows, I'll share with you some of
the "inside scoops" I picked up on, in areas that you might find
interesting, including minimally invasive spine surgery (MIS), XLIF/
DLIF technology, healthcare upcoming changes, and scoliosis surgery.

I also want to send out a special message to Shelbi and Meredith from
Hey Clinic, who are both down at Disney Institute for Quality training.
Look forward to hear what they are learning!

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery

>
>
>

No comments: