Thursday, May 13, 2010

Re: ltr of compliment

Chuck,
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience @ Hey Clinic with all of us.
I’ll pass it along to Brittany and the rest of our wonderful staff.
We do work very hard together as a team to constantly improve the care we deliver with compassionate care combined with the latest technology and ongoing process improvement.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery

On 5/13/10 10:16 PM, "chuck " <> wrote:

Dear Dr. Hey,
     This is a short letter of compliment from a first-visit patient.  Today I saw a Ms. Brittany Harris for my preliminary evaluation.  Wow, what a jewel you have in her!   She is smart, articulate, knowledgeable in her field, and has a wonderful way with people.  She was able to offer a detailed diagnosis with stunning visual aids and potential cures/options for my back problem.  Many doctors I have known over the years could take a lesson or two from her doctor-patient interaction!  I am still concerned, however, about my back issue, but am very comforted with my pick of the Hey Clinic to help me through the problem.
 
     You also need to know of the favorable impression of your environment: cleanliness, courtesy of staff, technology, etc.  As strange as it sounds, one of the things which stands out in my mind was the "wire management" of your computer/tech equipment in the examination room.   I said to myself:  If they pay this kind of attention to detail to something like this, then they will certainly pay exceptional attention to my ailing back.  Well done on making a most favorable first impression; for, as you know, you never get a second chance to make a good first impression.  I look forward to meeting you during a future visit.  r/chuck c____
    

No comments: