Monday, October 31, 2011

Jessie sends us her wedding photos to show her nice posture and incision.

I just got out of 6.5 complex spinal deformity scoliosis reconstruction surgery, and wandered back to the clinic for a diet Pepsi, see a couple clinic guests, and catch my breath.

When I popped open Jessie’s beautiful wedding photos on my email just now, my energy level definitely came back, and it brought a definite smile. I straightened up Jessie’s adolescent idiopathic scoliosis back in December 2005 (approximately 6 years ago)when she was 22 years old. She’s from the Washington, DC area. Wonderful family.

What a joy it is when our guests take the time to send an encouraging word, and a photo of them back to playing sports, jumping on a trampoline, getting married, or going to the prom, etc.

Thanks Jessie for sharing this with all of us!
You look beautiful!
Congratulations on your big move to San Francisco, CA!

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

--------------------------
From: Jessie
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:22:14 -0700
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject:


Absolutely! I actually asked my photographer to take a picture of my back to show the minimal scar to share with you all. I would be happy to send it your way up accompany the short blurb.

The extra time you take, from consult, through surgery, and to follow-up, meant the world to me and my family. I am certain the confidence I had from your staff going into the surgery allowed for a smoother recovery. Thanks again.

Best,
Jessie

No comments: