Sunday, October 9, 2011

Re: Hello From Georgia. Hearing about Scoliosis on Fox Sports.

Anne,
So good to hear from you!
You are the second patient who has told me about hearing this on national TV last night!
I think Ken did a great job with his article.  If you haven’t read it, check it out:
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/scoliosis-bow-tie-for-srs-represents-special-family-ties-for-ken-rosenthal-alcs-on-fox-100611

Really shared from the heart, and I think it will really make an impact.  It even has motivated my 79 yo mom to go back and volunteer to do scoliosis screenings again!

Please give my best to your family and glad to hear you are doing well.
Hope you can drop by to see us at Hey Clinic if you are back in the Raleigh area sometime.
I’m doing well, along with the family --- staying busy as usual!

Take care,

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com


From: Anne
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 15:37:25 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey <>
Subject: Hello From Georgia

Hi Dr. Hey, I hope you are doing ok.   Everything here in GA is great.  It's so good being closer to some of my family!   
 
I was watching the Tigers/Rangers baseball playoff game on TV last night.  One of the sports commentators (his last name was Rosenthal) was talking about a tie his daughter has designed & it had something to do with scoliosis.  He said he had had scoliosis when he was a teenager & his daughter did but that "Dr. Lloyd Hey" had operated on her she she is fine.  Not sure if you knew you were mentioned on primetime TV!!!
 
It made me think of you, so I wanted to say hello!    I hope all your family is doing fine.    Take care...
 
Bye,
Anne

No comments: