Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mini Video Portrait of Dr. Hey done this week!

This has been just a great week.

It all started off bright and early Monday morning when my daughter Sarah came in early with me to shoot some video for a video project she needed to do for school:  a 2 and a half minute "mini-portrait" of me at work.  We received permission from each of the families she ended up video-taping, and I actually got a chance to share her final product with Hannah, the 23 yo woman that I did the revision scoliosis surgery for that morning.  She smiled from ear to ear as she watched it, and wanted me to post it as soon as possible, so she could share it with her friends.

Sarah only had about 3 hours total to shoot the whole video, then edited it this week, and showed it to her professor today, who loved it!

Let's see what you think.  Welcome to a snippet of my world, seeing a new adolescent scoliosis patient, and then getting ready for surgery, and doing surgery!


Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: