Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgivings from adolescent with multiple congenital spine abnormalities now doing well 1 year postop.

On Nov 16, 2012, at 10:02 AM, Emory wrote:
Dear friends and family,
I am happy to announce that today, November 16th, is officially one whole year after my scoliosis surgery in 2011! I am doing great and am basically pain free! Thank you to all who prayed for me and all you did while I was recovering! What a blessing! Thank you again. God bless.
Love,
Emory

Just got this nice note from Emory, a 13 yo who had a very complex congenital upper thoracic scoliosis and lumbar scoliosis with severe preoperative pain, and large shoulder obliquity.  Thanks Emory for taking the time to send out your thanksgiving to everyone!

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: