Friday, November 29, 2013

Fwd: My First 1/2 marathon

QUESTION:  CAN YOU / I GO BACK TO RUNNING AND AGGRESSIVE EXERCISE AS AN ADULT SCOLIOSIS SURGERY PATIENT?  
ANSWER:  TALK TO MARCIA, AND READ HER BOOK!

I just received this email from Marcia, who had scoliosis surgery with me a few years ago, and just finished writing her own book about her experience with scoliosis and scoliosis surgery as a teen, then mom, and athlete.  More on her book later!
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of you.  Dr. Hey

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcia 
Date: Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Subject: My First 1/2 marathon
To: Lloyd Hey <>


Hi Dr. Hey!

Happy Thanksgiving! Another year to be more thankful for you! I ran my first 1/2 marathon today and placed first in my division!
        Net Time
01:45:18.440
Overall :       85 / 539
Gender :        25 / 290
Categ : 1 / 10
Results!

I have my books for you too and will stop by. Here's a few photos from today! Thank you again for YOU! I am stronger than ever!





Marcia 
Sent from my iPhone

--
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd A. Hey, MD MS
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: