Friday, December 20, 2013

Long-Term Outcome from Kyphosis Surgery as an adult? Art from Michigan gives us his report

Art is 33 from Michigan, and is 2.8 years s/p kyphosis surgery still doing very well after suffering many years with severe pain.
Still doing great now, following up with us remotely by getting x-rays done locally, and phone/email.  
Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com
@drlloydhey


On 12/20/13 6:58 AM, "> wrote:

  I just wanted to let doctor Hey, and all of his staff, know that I'm doing great, and the back surgery was the best thing I ever did.  I now walk perfectly straight and continue to do all the physical therapy exercises which has made me really well toned.  I jog everyday, play tennis, and work-out on a regular basis with no problems.  I really appreciate how Dr. Hey prayed with me before the surgery and I'm so appreciative that he did such a great job on me.  I want to wish Dr. Hey, and all of his staff, a very happy holiday season!  God bless, Art

No comments: