Monday, March 17, 2008

Where has Dr. Hey been? Very busy! Happy "Scoli Anniversary" Bonnie!

It has been a few weeks since I have had a chance to catch up with the Spine Blog, although there has a lot of things going on, which I will try to catch up on in the next couple of weeks.
I also got a chance to take off for a few days and watch my son play lacrosse in Charlotte, and then go and see some colleges, and have some “guy time” on the road --- a great break last week.
The 3 weeks before I went away for a few days were quite busy, which usually means that instead of writing the Blog, I am coming home to help out at home, and then going to bed!

In any case, I wanted to wish a very happy 1 year Anniversary to Bonnie, who had her scoliosis fixed a year ago, and now looks and feels great.  It was great to see you with your daughter, Bonnie!

Take Care,

Dr. Hey
http://www.heyclinic.com
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
Raleigh, NC  USA

No comments: