Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FW: One year anniversary from scoli surgery

------ Forwarded Message
From: CHARLENE
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:37:01 -0500 (EST)
To: Lloyd Hey <hey@heyclinic.com>
Subject: One year anniversary from scoli surgery

Dear Dr. Hey,

Although I use Facebook and post things that you share with patients I do not know all of the little things on how to send notes, etc.  I think I managed to tag Hey Clinic so that you could read & share if wanted.  Today being my one year anniversary date from my scoli surgery I woke up and wrote a meaningful note on my Facebook to share.  It's been a very emotional, joyful day for me and my family beginning at the dinner table last night and recapping what each of us remembered along my (our) journey before and after my scoli surgery.  A great big thanks to you who we keep in our daily prayers.  Know that you are prayed for Dr. Hey.

At a perfect time I read this in a little book given to me called bedside blessings and wanted to share with you. I am dedicating it to you on this anniversary date of my surgery February 9.

 
"When will we ever learn that there are not hopeless situations, only people who have grown hopeless about them?  What appears as an unsolvable problem to us is actually a rather exhilarating challenge. People who inspire others are those who see invisible bridges at the end of dead-end streets."

 
 
When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, You knew my path.  -Psalm 142:3

 
Thank you Dr. Hey. Have a blessed & wonderful year!

Charlene & family


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: