Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FW: Thank you, and a message for Brittany

------ Forwarded Message
From: Shelbi
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:01:22 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey
Cc: Brittany Harris PAC
Subject: FW: Thank you, and a message for Brittany

This made my week.

------ Forwarded Message
From: <michelle>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:55:49 -0700
To: Shelbi
Subject: Thank you, and a message for Brittany

Shelbi,

I am delinquent in thanking you for sending us copies of your last news letter with Caroline featured in one of the articles.  It was nice to see the story in print, and be able to share it with others.

About 2 weeks ago, I contacted the office with concerns about Caroline.  She was having severe pain in her back, which we believed (and hoped) to be a pulled muscle.  I talked with Brittany about my plan to monitor her and have her take naproxen, as prescribed once before by your office, and we discussed a "Plan B" if that didn't work, and a way to get her ready in time to perform in her dance recital this past weekend.  I told Brittany I would call if we needed the additional help or an appointment.  It was such a whirlwind, I never called....

...but as they say, "no news is good news!"  The plan for complete rest and naproxen DID work, and Caroline danced beautifully in 6 different numbers on Saturday!  I wanted to thank Brittany for her time in talking with me, her professional advice, and reassuring me with a contingency plan.  While Caroline continues to have some discomfort in the knots we discussed a couple of months ago, she is better, and will continue the exercises and stretches she learned in PT, and hopefully, in time, they will go away.

THANK YOU again for being so accessible in our time of distress!  You're just another reason we continue to refer friends to The Hey Clinic!!!

Blessings,
Michelle




------ End of Forwarded Message

I am so thankful for our Hey Clinic Team that makes connections like this throughout the day for our guests that make a huge difference.

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: