Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Flat Back Syndrome and Spondylolisthesis - can I ever stand up straight again?



I received these 2 pictures from Sheila, from South Carolina, who had flat back syndrome anterior/posterior surgery with me a few weeks ago, and is now doing very well. She had an old Harrington rod fusion with severe L5S1 spondylolisthesis with spinal stenosis.  

Email text received today with first and second photos!
Hello. I wanted to share with you this BEFORE surgery picture. This was taken the day we left for Raleigh NC 4 days before surgery.  This is my son. He wanted a picture before we left. I am also emailing you an after picture.
------------------------
AFTER surgery. 2 weeks post op.


Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so thankful I had this surgery. I am standing straight for the first time I years. My flat back pain is gone. My foot and leg pain is gone also. I am so grateful to Doctor Hey and his entire team. I feel like I have been given a second chance at life.

Unknown said...

I am so thankful I had this surgery. I am standing straight for the first time I years. My flat back pain is gone. My foot and leg pain is gone also. I am so grateful to Doctor Hey and his entire team. I feel like I have been given a second chance at life.