Saturday, August 30, 2008

FW: Thank you. Spending the time answering questions.

From: Frances
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:53 AM
To: Dr. Lloyd Hey
Subject: Thank you

 

Dear Dr. Hey,

 

I hope this finds you and your staff well.  I wanted to thank you for the time you spent with my husband and I. If you recall, my husband (with the fractured left knee cap) and I came to consult with you  on August 8.

 

I have been working in the medical field for nearly twenty years and it is rare to find a surgeon who is willing to spend an hour answering questions. Both my husband and I appreciate your time and compassion.

 

It is odd to say, but I am looking forward to having my kyphosis corrected and then will be able to FINALLY stand up straight and say goodbye to chronic low back pain. 

 

Thank you so much,

 

Frances

No comments: