Friday, April 12, 2013

Patient Satisfaction Scores and Comments from Patient Families from Last Week @ Hey Clinic

Anyone who has ever been to Hey Clinic knows that we take quality control and and guest satisfaction very seriously, with constant team effort to continue to learn and improve.  This effort includes a weekly staff quality and guest care conference that we have each Thursday, where we review our quality measures, upcoming guests who are coming up for surgery, and quality improvement efforts working in concert with Duke Raleigh Hospital, our partner next door.  Our goal for guest satisfaction is to have 100% be either Excellent, or "Best Clinic Experience Ever."  We hit that goal most weeks, but there is always room for improvement.  I am so thankful for our awesome team, always striving to serve better.

This past Thursday we actually had the first half of our Quality Meeting with the hospital staff outside in the beautiful gardens next to Hey Clinic in the gazebo --- since there was a fire alarm drill at 8am!

Here is a sample of our guest satisfaction report from guests seen last week, presented by Sara in my office:






GFA  April 1st – April 5th  48 patients

Ruby  4/5/2013 Rating: Best Ever
Dr. Hey saved my life. I was in so much pain that I wanted to die but my PCP
referred me to you. I went to a neurosurgeon, physical therapist, etc. but no one
could help me and kept telling me nothing was wrong. Thank you!

Anita
4/5/2013 Rating: Best Ever
I am just so thrilled that the conservative treatments recommended actually worked
and I’m not looking at surgery now.

Tandra 4/5/2013 Rating: Best Ever
We are just so appreciative of your office and Dr. Hey. It’s nice that someone
understands what Tandra is going through and better yet, is able to help her.

Walter 4/4/2013 Rating: Excellent
Very thorough appointment. We were very surprised with all the people we met and
talked to. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable.

Mary  4/5/2013 Rating: Excellent
We appreciate all the time the doctor spent with us today discussing everything.

Jean 4/5/2013 Rating: Excellent
Dr. Hey & all you girls here are just so wonderful!

Sharon 4/5/2013 Rating: Excellent
Your office is the best!


Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: