Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)

I just arrived for our annual SRS meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
Will be here for the next several days.
SRS has been around since 1966, and is a wonderful community of scoliosis / spinal deformity surgeons from around the world committed to improving care through research and learning together.

Several of my mentors, including Dr. John Hall, and Dr. John Emans at Voston Children's Hospital at Harvard have been instrumental leaders in SRS for many years. This conference also gives  a chance to get together with my mentors, colleagues, and my former fellows and residents from around the country.

Special "hello" to Tim, one of my scoliosis patients, who - learned yesterday is one of our most faithful Facebook friends!  Hi Tim, from San Antonio! 


Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
Raleigh, NC USA
http://www.heyclinic.com.
Check them out at SRS.org.

1 comment:

Jono said...

Hi.

Completely unrelated to this post but I just wanted to say I recently found your blog, and love it. I had a 92 degree kyphosis and post surgery am down to 37 degrees. Am really liking your case studies and the information on your blog. Plus, looking at surgery times you get them done damn quickly. Awesome stuff. Keep it up!

From NZ.