Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Touring Art Schools!

Day 2 without doing surgery. Hangin' in there pretty well. (a few
"shakes" but enjoying the break)I think I found a great place to
display dome of my scoliosis hardware sculptures at the NY museum of
Modern Art (MOMA).
I am not sure what the process would be to submit my work, but there
was a very simple string art thing there with just some ouch pins and
a simple polygon --- I think my scoliosis correction rods are much
more artistic!

Now we are tourin. Art schools. Art humor was up in the cafe --- I
read a grea biography on Michaelangelo a couple years ago when touring
around Italy. Michaelangelo practiced drawing and human anatomy all
the time.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery

No comments: