Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fwd: Sydney: "Horse back riding after scoli surgery?" on YouTube

From: Julie 
Date: Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: Sydney:
To: Lloyd Hey

Dr. Hey,

Thank you for sharing the video and blog about Sydney and her progress. 

Thank you for everything you did for Sydney and us.  As you know, she is doing fantastic and we are so thankful.  Last week it was exactly one year since her surgery and she won FIRST place in jumping at the state horse show!  She won first place in jumping and third place overall.  I've attached a picture of her last week - Exactly one year from her surgery!

Thank you again.
Julie










Lloyd A. Hey, MD MS
http://www.heyclinic.com
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery


1 comment:

Trishglad said...

Horseback riding has been the only barrier for me to consider having this surgery. I can not imagine this love taking away. I have constant pain, but this video gives me hope. Although I am not a teenager, I hope to get similar results. I just got brave enough to put in for my referral.
Patricia