Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grateful mom of daughter with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) we fixed surgically sends note to Hey Clinic. FW: Thank you

------ Forwarded Message
From:   Val
Date:
Sat, 2 May 2009 09:37:23 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey <>
Subject: Thank you

Dr. Hey,
        I wanted to thank you so much for all you've done for me and my
family. We're so greatful for you and your practice. I honestly don't
know what we would have done without you. I'm very sad that I won't
need to be coming back to your clinic anymore, but you can bet your
bottom dollar that I'll be back to visit! Thanks also for sending me
that picture! We all look so good!!

        Please give my best to everyone (especially Brittany!)

                Sincerely,
                 Val


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: