Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to life from John D.

Three months prior to surgery, I began having spasms that lasted up to 18 hours. During a spasm, the pain was very intense and I could not get into a position of any kind that would relieve the pain. Pain meds also provided no relief. My active lifestyle had come to a halt. Even when not having a spasm, I could not drive, sit in a chair, stand or walk.

Here it is 15 months after becoming immobile and I am able to resume a normal life. For the past year since my operation, done by Dr. Hey, I have either walked or ridden an exercise bike six days a week for at least 30 minutes. My fusion has healed 100% and I am now able to go to the gym and exercise my upper body to get my strength back. The bottom line is I have my life back. I advise all to follow Dr. Hey’s instructions to achieve the best results.

John D.
L2-S1 fusion
SX date: 2/10/09

-----------
Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
Raleigh, NC  USA
Http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: