Friday, February 5, 2010

Letter from woman who had Harrington Rod extension lumbar-sacral-iliac wing surgery for scoliosis.

We received this letter dated January 27 2010 From Sherry, a 42 yo woman who had degenerative scoliosis collapse below an old Harrington Rod fusion with flat back syndrome and severe pain.  Four months ago, I performed an L1-Iliac wing extension instrumentation and fusion with multiple osteotomies.  Jennifer from my office read this encouraging letter at yesterday’s Hey Clinic weekly Learning and Quality Conference.

Dr. Lloyd Hey, Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery.  http://www.heyclinic.com.

==============
January 27, 2010

Dear Dr. Hey,
I am writing this letter to thank you for all you have done for me.  Thank you just doesn’t seem like enough.  Not only have you given me a new life by making me pain free, you’ve made what could’ve been a financial burden on my family completely go away.    I sit here not knowing exactly what to think of someone who doesn’t care about the financial aspect of your work, but more how you can help.  People like you, in this day and time are very rare and will be rewarded for what you do.  I know that I’m just one of many patients you’ve helped, but what you’ve done for me has completely changed my life in so many ways.  I can’t thank you enough for your compassion for me and the many patients you help on a daily basis.  You’re a GOD send.

May GOD Bless you,
(signed)
Sherry B


No comments: