Monday, December 19, 2011

FW: Holiday Greetings! Professor of Surgery postop from Spondylolisthesis and Stenosis Surgery Doing well years later.

Ares is a Professor of Surgery, who had a high grade L5S1 spondylolisthesis that I fixed for him several years ago now.
He is incredibly athletic and active, and is also very good about staying in touch each Christmas to let us know how he is doing.
I think he’s having a heck of a lot more fun than I am, and he is burning 150 cal more than I can on the elliptical for 30 minutes every morning!

He gave his permission to share this latest update with all of you on the blog.

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery

From: FACC Ares
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:40:29 -0500
To: Lloyd Hey <
Subject: Holiday Greetings!

Dear Lloyd, We Wish You and Your Family Joyous Holidays!
 
[I am currently doing 500 Cal/30-min on the treadmill daily, and walk for about an hour as well.  You did a fantastic back surgery on me, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! ]
 
 

 
 
Ares
 

No comments: