Friday, December 23, 2011

FW: Kelli: Post Op Update. Our Adolescent Scoliosis Patient From Tampa Florida -- Mom Update!

Received this note today, which Jill said was absolutely OK to share with all of you!  Many thanks to the entire Hey Clinic and Duke Raleigh Hospital Team that makes exceptional care like this happen for our precious guests and families, many of whom choose to travel to receive such care for their loved ones.

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

On Dec 23, 2011, at 2:03 PM, "Jill " <> wrote:

> Dear Dr. Hey,
>
> Just wanted to say Thank You once again. We had a smooth flight back to Florida on Tuesday. Kelli is moving around (cruising) better each day. It is going to be very Hard holding her back from the Ball and Glove. She actually said to me last night, "I feel as though I could go throw soft toss with dad right now"!!
>
> As I reflect back on our experience over the past week, I feel a strong sense of relief as well as tremendous gratefulness to you, your staff and Duke Raleigh Hospital staff. The compassionate, caring  professionals who worked with Kelli were like no other!! I know you are very proud of your entire team and you should be.....The care Kelli received was EXCEPTIONAL! I have worked as a Registered Nurse and I can honestly say I have never seen a more competent group of health care professionals.
>
> Please express our Sincere Gratitude to Everyone and once again Thank You & Merry Christmas
>
> Jill


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: