Thursday, March 12, 2009

Woman in her 30's shares about improved quality of life 5 weeks after major scoliosis surgery.FW: Post Surgery Update - 5 Weeks & 1 Day :) :)

From: Jay
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:22:26 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject: Post Surgery Update - 5 Weeks & 1 Day :) :)

Good Morning,
Hope all is well with you.
The last week (even days) has brought tremendous improvement.

I am only taking tylenol and advil now as needed for the pain, plus the muscle relaxer at night.

I am "out and about" for a 1/ 2 to 2/3's of a day at a time without significant fatigue or pain. :) :)

I can now "STAND" at the sink to brush my teeth rather than having to sit down to do it.  Something I haven't been able to do for 6 months.... :)

I was able to put on socks without the "sock aid" this morning for the first time.......  :)

It's all these "little" things in life that are missed when gone: And are what make up a "LOT OF THE GOOD" things in life.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY  LIFE AGAIN.

YOU AND YOUR STAFF CERTAINLY ARE "GIFTS FROM GOD".

I look forward to seeing you on the 24th for my check-up.

Jay

------ End of Forwarded Message


------------
LLOYD A HEY, MD MS
HEY CLINIC FOR SCOLIOSIS AND SPINE SURGERY
RALEIGH, NC  
HTTP://WWW.HEYCLINIC.COM

No comments: