Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beautiful photograph from fall foliage in New Hampshire from one of our adolescent guests!

A couple days ago, I got to meet Katie and her dad from New Hampshire, who flew down to Hey Clinic for a quick second opinion on Katie’s scoliosis.
They flew into RDU airport Tuesday morning, saw me around lunchtime, and then made the 15-20 minute ride back to RDU to fly back to New Hampshire.
Katie shared that she is an avid photographer, especially of nature scenes, and she sent me this gorgeous picture of the fall foliage.
This picture brought back a lot of happy memories my wife and I have of visiting New Hampshire each fall, to see the beautiful colors, and to paddle along Squam Lake.

Take care, Katie, and thanks for sending this beautiful photograph of the colors of fall!!!

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
Raleigh, NC  USA
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: