Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FW: pain free

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsy
Date: Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM
Subject: pain free
To: www.hey@heyclinic.com

Dr. Hey, words will never be able to express my gratitude to you for your expertise and talent in repairing my back three
weeks ago. I have been in pain since I was eighteen years old. I had already had one spinal fusion eight years ago and
was still  in constant pain and on pain medication daily. I wore a back brace for six months. The surgery you performed
fourteen days ago is nothing but a miracle. I'm pain-free for the first time in twenty some years. No back brace, walking
pain-free, enjoying life.  You truly have a God-given talent, and I thank Him every day for you and what you have done 
to improve the quality of my life. In most grateful appreciation, Patsy


----------------------------
Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
Raleigh, NC  USA
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: