Sunday, October 25, 2009

FW: Personal thank you to Dr. Hey

From: <@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:27:20 EDT
To: Lloyd Hey <>
Subject: Personal thank you to Dr. Hey

Dear Dr. Hey.

Thank you for your incredible surgery on my back.  I can already tell what a success it will be.  The pressure on my nerves is gone and I think I am right where I should be recuperation-wise.  As we mentioned to you in the hospital we would like to offer you a free week at our house on Bald Head Island NC as a personal thank you.  If you would like to take advantage of this offer just email me and I will set it up....

PY

------------------
While we never expect it, it is such a joy to see how our guests sometimes choose to express their appreciation.

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: