Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FW: 6 1/2 mos. postop picture. Active younger adult scoliosis woman with excellent posture and good looking incision!

I received this nice note and picture that Pat said I could share with all of you on the blog.
Pat had her scoliosis fixed as an adult about 6 months ago, and her posture and incision look great!
Dr. Lloyd Hey
http://www.heyclinic.com
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery


------ Forwarded Message
From: PATRICIA
Reply-To: Pat
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:50:14 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject: 6 1/2 mos. postop picture

Dear Dr. Hey and Staff,
Just wanted to share this picture taken while canoing on the Black River, NC.  Granted, I did not really paddle that much, but it was wonderful to get back on the water!  Thank you, again, for giving me my life back.
thankfully yours,
Pat

--
Pat

No comments: