Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My mom meets one of my postop spinal patients in the grocery store parking lot.

------ Forwarded Message
From: June
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:00:52 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject: Met one of your successful postop patients at grocery store.

After shopping for groceries where we were vacationing in Atlantic
Beach, NC, I met a pleasant lady who was waiting for a grocery cart.  
I tried to give her mine but couldn't lift the weight of all the
groceries.  I told her she would have to wait until my husband drove
the car closer.  She said, "I understand completely.  I had a back
problem, also.  I responded "But the good news is that my son is a
spinal surgeon."  She asked my name and told me Dr. Hey is her
surgeon, too.

As you would expect, hearing gratitude for the relief he has given
this patient and others is a great morale booster for me. I feel
Blessed to have given life to such a caring physician.  I know
patients from all over the country who praise him.  Many had previous
surgery by other doctors that was unsuccessful.  Lloyd accepts these
cases out of compassion, despite the complexity of the procedure.

June Hey, RN


------ End of Forwarded Message

Dr. Lloyd Hey
Hey Clinic for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery
http://www.heyclinic.com

No comments: