Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meeting Ann and Don in Costco yesterday!

------ Forwarded Message
From: Don
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:50:23 -0400
To: Lloyd Hey
Subject: O's Notes!!

           Dear Dr. Hey,  How delighted I was running into you today....truly a small world we live in!!!!!  
            
     After many years of increasing pain and discomfort...and many different Dr.s, inc. a chiropractor, neurosurgeon, etc., plus physical therapy, medication and 4 epidurals, I found Dr. Hey!  I was very discouraged as I am a violinist, love sports (esp. golf at this point), travel and I was having geat difficulty doing any of these without a lot of discomfort. Dr. Hey, was totally confident that he would have me back on the golf course in 6 months.  After a long planned trip, with my last epidural, Dr. Hey performed "his magic", and with my new back I am playing golf, traveling and playing my violin.  Four years after my surgery I ran into Dr. Hey shopping of all places and I'm delighted to say that I'm still playing golf and I'm 75 as of this year!!!.....Tiger Woods I am not but I sure have a lot of fun!!  Thanks to you Dr. Hey ....keep on doing what you do best....your magic!!!  Sincerely,  Ann

........please feel free to edit this anyway you see fit.....I would love to see the final product????   Ann  


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: