Monday, September 24, 2007

Dr. Hey's speciality: Orthopaedic or Neurosurgery Spine?

Rebecca,
My residency training and pediatric scoliosis and pediatric orthopaedic training was at Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Program and Boston Children’s Hospital.
My adult fellowship training at Duke was in both Neurosurgery and Orthopaedic Spine.
My Board Certification, including recertification this year is with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When I served on faculty at Duke for approximately 10 years, I taught in both neurosurgery orthopedic surgery residents and fellows.
On a day to day basis, I do complex spinal nerve, spinal cord, and deformity corrective surgery, as well as complex revision surgery 4 days a week, and have done nearly 5,000 surgeries over past 13 years of practice, on both children and adults, here in Raleigh and Duke Medical Center.

I look forward to meet you!

Dr. Hey


On 9/24/07 11:10 AM, "Rebecca wrote:

I have an appointment with Dr. Hey this Thursday and had a question. Could you tell me please, is Dr. Hey a neurosurgeon or an orthopaedic surgeon??

Thank you,
Rebecca _________________




------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: